QA Tester / Analyst
Elogbooks Facilities Management Ltd is looking for an Agile QA Tester to join our team. We are a software company based in St Ives, Cambridgeshire specialising in cloud-based development seeking a new team member to help develop our industry-leading CAFM software used by some of the world’s largest property management companies.
As a Manual Tester, you will be required to take on a variety of testing tasks in an Agile environment across Web and Mobile Applications. You will be working with the company’s Stakeholders, Business Analyst and Developers who will support you in your development. Your main responsibility will be to write and execute high quality manual tests and so previous experience in a QA Analyst or Software Tester role is essential.
Some of the benefits you can expect to enjoy includes; company provided lunches, flexible core working hours with optional remote working, bi-annual events outside of the office, and 25 days holiday.
- Manual testing – Support our manual QA testers and help identify cases where Automated or Manual testing will be required
- Testing and de-bugging – Identify and track bugs through to release
- Create BDD test scenarios and execute the test strategy using pre-defined testing methodologies, ensuring that there is traceability between the testing implementation and the requirements / acceptance criteria
- Develop your knowledge – Nurture a genuine interest in our software and keep yourself continually up to date with best practice and innovation in testing
- Continuous improvement – Nurture an ethos of high quality in everything you do and support the team to achieve this across multiple development projects
- Team-player – Take part in our sprint planning and other internal meetings, providing input, suggestions and recommendations as needed
- Collaborate with our internal teams, especially our Product Owner, Development Manager and Business Analyst, to ensure everyone is continually kept up to date
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Knowledge and experience of QA Strategy, Testing and knowledge of Software Development lifecycle
- Clear communicator (written and verbal) – ability to write test plans and test cases. To communicate bugs to developers and other stakeholders
- Creative solving of technical problems – ability to translate technical requirements test plans
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables – ability to find bad defects and bugs quickly
- Knowledge of an issue/defect tracking application, e.g. Jira, Bugzilla, Zoho, Basecamp
- Knowledge of a software documentation application, e.g. Confluence
- ISTQB Certified tester – Foundation level
- ISTQB Certified tester – Advanced level
- Technical testing skills using SQL, SOAP or Postman
- Any programming/scripting experience using JAVA, JS, PHP, C#
- Knowledge of Rest, API technologies
To apply for this job
In the first instance, email here, vacancies at Elogbooks.