Property Service Administrator
37.5 per week on two rotating shift patterns
(week one – 07:00-15:30 and week two 10:30-19:00)
Working 1 in 4 weekends
(6 hours per day – with lieu days off during the week)
Flexible home/hybrid working is available
About us and the role:
Elogbooks FM Ltd provides vital support services to the property service industry through cloud-based software backed up by a team of property administration wizards and we’re looking for a new team member to come and join us here at the forefront of Facilities Management.
We are a fast-paced and energetic business which provides vital customer service and administration support to over 20,000 properties across the UK.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team where no two days are the same and every day is an opportunity to learn something new and problem solve (we love it when a plan comes together!).
If you have previous experience then that’s great but it’s really not necessary – we provide full training on the industry, role and software.
As a Property Support Administrator you will support Facilities Managers who are based in the field. Duties will include:
- Logging Reactive Job and quote requests on the Internal System
- Chasing service partners and clients for updates on works
- Providing updates on works to end users/occupiers
- Dealing with queries from clients, occupiers and service partners
- Logging updates to the system
- Providing support to colleagues and other accounts
- Uploading documentation to the internal system
- Providing high levels of customer service via phone and email
- Problem solving
- Ensuring Service Centre KPI’s are met
- Escalating complaint to Team leaders
- Other duties as may be required to fulfill the needs of the business
The role is heavily customer service focused and requires an individual who can think quickly on their feet and be decisive in high pressure situations. It’s not quite ‘big red button’ pressure (we’re definitely not NASA) but there are the occasional emergencies that need to be neutralised as quickly as possible. it’s busy here but that just makes the day fly by faster, one things is for sure – you won’t be bored.
You must be able to multitask, operate well within a team and be comfortable on the phone. We have nice modern offices (no robot butlers or anything but they’re nice and up to date) great colleagues and a desire to be different.
We are one big family here and we are looking forward to finding the newest member – if you think that might be you then please let us know
To apply for this job
In the first instance, email here, vacancies at Elogbooks.